Terms and Conditions
Jewellery sold on the Website is made of the highest quality using the best materials. The Company prides itself in providing attention to detail and craftsmanship. Each piece is handmade and many of the pieces are one of a kind. Any similarity to designs is purely coincidental and the Firm is mindful of any copyright laws.
CHANGES OR MODIFICATION TO THE TERMS
The Website provides products for sale, investment, other related information such as trading,pricing and news in relation to , gold, coloured stones, precious gems and jewellery.The Website offers services to both Users and Registered Users who wish to purchase jewellery available on the Website for personal consumption. However, you agree and acknowledge the Firm does not guarantee any of these recommendations and you shall, under no circumstances, hold the Firm liable for any loss and/or damage suffered by placing reliance on these recommendations.
There is a possibility that a product ordered by a User and/or Registered User might not be available/ be out of stock at the time of/ after placing an order. This may occur before we are able to post a notification on the Website. In such cases, we will contact you directly to discuss possible options.
PRICING OF PRODUCTS
Data available on the Website, including prices, may be inaccurately displayed due to system errors. The Firm reserves the right to correct any and all errors when they occur. However, we do not honour inaccurate or erroneous prices. The prices on the Website are subject to change without notice. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause. The prices of the products listed on the Website are negotiable. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our customer services department at SONKANCH,Thewa Jewellery, D-5, Vaishali Nagar,Jaipur (available timings 9am to 9pm Monday to Saturday) or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thewa prices may vary from one category to another, depending on the size of the Thewa Glass used in the piece of jewellery. Making process factors such as labour, breakage , wastage of material, time consumed , while manufacturing, can also affect the price of the Thewa Jewellery . The prices stated on the Website may be substantially higher or lower than the actual prices in the retail markets.
All pricing information available on the Website must be used as a general guideline for Thewa prices. While the Website is designed to provide most accurate pricing information, the information about the Thewa does not provide an appraisal or guarantee of value, nor does it give suggestions or recommendation of any sort for buying or selling Thewa . All grading and pricing are subjective methods of analysis and no guarantee is made or liability assumed as to the accuracy or validity of the information provided by the Firm or the expertise of those providing information via the Website.
You can purchase products available on the Website by adding them to your shopping cart, proceeding to checkout and fulfilling the payment obligations. It must be noted that orders are normally considered complete only after the payment has been received by the Firm.
The Firm requires a User/ Guest to register on the Website in the process of checking out. In addition to other mandatory information to be provided by you, you will also have to provide your Permanent Account Number (PAN) or other such documents, at the time of purchase, for purchases above INR 2,00,000/- .
- Kindly note the following about the metal used in the products sold on the Website (there will be further specifications mentioned for each piece of jewellery on the product description section) :
- The motifs in jewellery are set in 23 karats gold on glass, encased in 925 hallmarked silver, micron gold plated,
- The stem and push back / screw back in earrings are set in 925 silver micron gold plated
- All links in the necklaces, bracelets and earrings are set in 925 silver micron gold plated
- All ring bands are set in 925 silver micron gold plated
- The jewellery findings are either set in 925 silver with micron gold plating
- Further, all clasps for the bracelets are set in 925 silver with micron gold plating.
3. Pearls and coloured stones in all jewellery consisting of the same i.e. earrings, rings,necklaces, bracelets, maang tikka, pendants, etc., are strung on brass wires, micron gold plated.
4. All designer pieces of jewellery i.e. base of bracelets or chains in necklaces are set in 925 silver . However, as stated above, in point no. 1(a), all center motifs of Thewa are set in 23 karat gold fused with glass .
5. All pieces advertised have size/dimension in the description provided on the Website to help you visualize the actual size of the piece.
VARIANCE IN WEIGHT
The weight mentioned on the Website for any product purchased may vary.On the Website, we provide the measurement of our products based on our manufacturing specifications. Slight tolerances may be accounted for based on finishing during the manufacturing. However, it must be noted that the amount charged for gold is on the net gold weight of each item and not on the overall gross weight, barring variances. Further, it must be noted that the natural nature of gemstones used in each piece may/will vary/differ in their colour, cut, size and shape as provided in different products. These variations make each piece unique. For gemstone and pearl measurements, a tolerance of 0.25mm is allowed.
VARIANCE IN SIZE / COLOUR
Items may appear larger or smaller than the actual size due to screen / resolution defaults and photography variations.Each product has a description with the height and width mentioned as well as a scale is provided to understand the actual size of the piece of jewellery.
All jewellery purchased from the Firm will be accompanied by a certificate (“Certificate(s)”). An independent third party will issue, certify authority and provide details of the jewellery purchased in the Certificate, at the time of purchase. The Certificates are detailed documents created by independent third parties who are gemstone experts.
All complete payments need to be made online via the payment gateway only through any debit or credit cards of Indian Banks, net banking or payment wallet as provided on the Website for the order to be finalized and placed with the Firm. The User shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes in addition to the price of products disclosed on the Website.
SHIPPING, DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- Please allow 20-30 working days for the products purchased to be dispatched, as every piece is on a made to order basis.
2. The Firm shall provide free delivery/shipping on all products except in cases where shipments are to be made to ship internationally.
3. The Firm shall send you an email and SMS on the date of dispatch of the purchased product, including details of the expected date of delivery, tracking reference number, etc. For the sake of clarity, it must be noted that all delivery dates are estimates only. Team SONKANCH reserves the right to rescind the order if delivery of the product is not possible or for any other unforeseen reasons.
The Firm shall provide only transit insurance which shall be valid up to the time of acceptance of delivery of the products only.
By using the information, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are otherwise capable of entering into a contract under applicable Indian laws and you are not governed by any laws that exclude or limit the disclaimers set out herein.
ENROLLMENT / REGISTRATION
To access and/or use the Website, you will be required to provide certain personal information like your name, salutation, address, email address and mobile number. When you provide us with any information, the information has to be accurate and complete. Care must be taken to not impersonate anyone else or choose names that are offensive or that violate anyone’s rights. If you don’t follow these rules or if we believe the details are not correct, current, or complete, we have the unconditional right to refuse you access to or use of the Website, or take down any information or data posted by you.
You hereby authorize the Firm and/or authorized third parties to retain the information shared by you for the purpose of using the Website and for any marketing campaign of the Firm.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND LICENSE
The Website and all accompanying materials incorporated by the Firm are copyrighted or protected as registered or unregistered trademarks, by the Firm and/or its licensors. All rights are reserved.
The Firm has the right to take any legal action and seek damages for any infringement of design right or copyright by anyone, including, but not limited to other jewellers.
REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
You represent and warrant that:
- You will not (a) use any product or service available on the Website for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use the Website in any way that is unlawful, or harms the Firm or any other person or entity, as determined in the Firm’s sole discretion. 2. You will not post, submit, upload, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise impair or damage the Website or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
3. You will not engage in any form of antisocial, disrupting, or destructive acts, including “flaming”, “spamming”, “flooding”, “trolling”, “phishing” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet.
4. You will not delete or modify any content of the Website, including but not limited to, legal notices, disclaimers or proprietary notices such as copyright or trademark symbols, logos, that you do not own or have express permission to modify.
6. All information, content and material contained in the Website is the Firm’s copyrighted property. All trademarks, services marks, trade names, and trade dress are proprietary to the Firm. No information, content or material from the Website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the Firm’s express written permission.
Further, you agree and acknowledge that:
- The information, content and materials available on the Website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Firm and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors disclaim all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- The Firm shall make all reasonable efforts to display the products on the Website as accurately as possible. However, the Firm cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any product color, texture or detail will be accurate. The Firm does not warrant that product descriptions or other content are accurate, complete, reliable current or error free. The images provided on the Website are enlarged for demonstration purposes. While the Firm makes every effort to ensure that the products are described and priced accurately, in the event that an item is deemed to be priced incorrectly, the Firm reserves the right to refuse the sale of that item.
- The Firm does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the Website, including, without limitation any third party sites or services linked to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the Website or the servers that make such content, information and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
If you wish to lodge any complaints for misuse or abuse of the facilities available on the Website by another User, you may contact the Firm at SONKANCH, Thewa Jewellery Store , Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur , Ph: 9314532811, 9351511707 (available timings 9am to 9pm Monday to Saturday) or via email at email@example.com
RETURN /EXCHANGE POLICY:-
- The Firm will not accept any returns nor initiate any refunds on placing an order product under any circumstances as every product is specially handcrafted once the order is placed.
- However, under exceptional circumstances, the User can contact the Firm’s customer support team who shall, after due verification of proof and based on other considerations deal with such issues on a case to case basis. For the sake of clarity, such considerations shall be made at the Firm’s sole discretion.
JEWELLERY CARE / REPAIR / WARRANTY POLICY / REFUND
You shall handle all purchased products with care. In order to carry out the same, you can follow the below mentioned recommendations:
- All jewellery is presented in a gift box but for storage, Store in airtight plastic pouches.
2. Gold plated wire jewellery may tarnish with time and wear. It is advisable to polish it frequently with a clean, dry cloth to avoid tarnishing. However, semi-precious stones might be required to be cleaned with a damp cloth to make them shine.
- In order to protect your Thewa jewellery, it is recommended to store the same in the air tight plastic pouches provided with the purchased product and must be kept in a dry, cool place. All pieces must be kept individually to avoid any scratches.
4. Do not leave your jewellery hanging on a jewellery stand to avoid tarnishing quickly.
5. Always keep your jewellery away from direct sunlight.
6. It is advisable to avoid contact with perfume,body lotion, cream, chemicals, deodorant, etc. If you do spray perfume near or directly on your jewellery, it may cause it to tarnish. Further, do not spray perfume on the part of your body where you will be wearing the jewellery as even if the perfume has dried/ evaporated, it may cause it to tarnish.
7. To maintain the condition of your jewellery and keep it looking new, always remove your jewellery when showering, swimming or when undertaking any manual or domestic work.
(insert the image I am sending via scan on whatsapp )